Please remember that all programs and applications provided by bittilo.io are for information purposes only, intended only to support Your trading on cryptocurrency market.
1. The following capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
a) bittilo.io – PK Ivestment Services Ltd.,220 C Blythe Rd, London W14 0HH, Company Number 7576452
b) Software/Applications/Programs – all software programs, content or materials distributed, published or otherwise made available by bittilo.io in any form. Software also includes updates and upgrades, accompanying manual(s) and other written, files, electronic or on-line materials or documentation.
d) Website – https://bittilo.io
e) EULA – End-user license agreement concluded between bittilo.io and users of Software. The conclusion of the EULA is a prerequisite to use Software,
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS
2. Contact details of the bittilo.io, who is a services provider, is: e-mail: [email protected]
3. Through the Website, bittilo.io provides paid services as well as free of charge services.
4. Visiting the Website and newsletter subscription is free of charge. Bittilo.io may provide at it’s own discretion, free demo version of the Software. In this case relevant information will be given in each time on the Website.
5. Other services than those indicated in point 4 of this section are payable. Information about the price of the services is available every time on the Website.
6. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL PROGRAMS AND APPLICATIONS PROVIDED BY bittilo.io ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, INTENDED ONLY TO SUPORT YOUR DECISION ON CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET. Bittilo.io ESPECIALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAMS AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. Bittilo.io ESPECIALLY DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU ACHIEVING THE GOALS AND RESULTS.
7. The right to use the Website and Applications applies only to people over 18 years old.
10. These terms may be modified, supplemented, changed or updated by bittilo.io in it’s sole discretion at any time without advance notice. We recommend you to visit Website regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
11. We may display third-party content, links, advertisements, logos, promotions and other materials on our Website (collectively, the “Third-Party Content”) for your convenience only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third-Party Content, including, without limitation, the accuracy, legality, validity, copyright compliance, or decency of such content. Your use of or interactions with any Third-Party Content, and any third party that provides Third-Party Content, are solely between you and such third parties and we are not responsible or liable in any manner for such use or interactions. We are not responsible for any of the content on third party sites linked to our Website nor can it be assumed that we have reviewed or approved of such sites or their content, nor do we warrant that the links to these sites work or are up to date.
III. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Bittilo.io PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH REGARD TO THE FOREGOING, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION:
(a) Any warranty with respect to the content, data, information, availability, services, uninterrupted access, or services or products provided through or in connection with this website;
(b) any warranties that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components;
(c) any warranties that this website, its content and any services or products provided through it are error free or that defects in this website, its content or such services or products will be corrected;
(d) any warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
(e) any warranties that this website will be compatible with your computer or other electronic equipment; and
(f) any warranties of non-infringement the materials and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. changes are periodically added to the information contained on this website. The bittilo.io parties may make improvements and/or changes to the website, its products, services and/or the materials described on this website at any time.
IV. LIABILITY, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. You agree that you use Software at your sole risk.
2. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE bittilo.io ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT PERFORMANCE ASSURANCES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM bittilo.io OR ELSEWHERE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
3. Bittilo.io does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Software will be accurate or reliable. Bittilo.io especially does not warrant to you that your use of the Software will be secure, unbroken, timely or free from any error and that your use of the Software will meet your requirements.
4. Bittilo.io FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data caused by downloading of any material provided through the Website.
6. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WILL Bittilo.io BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS.
7. IN NO EVENT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WILL bittilo.io BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU.
9. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the bittilo.io services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by bittilo.io, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with bittilo.io. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers).
10. You are only authorized to use Software for your own individual use, and may not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any material on Bittilo.io for any purpose other than for your own individual use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Bittilo.io. You agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to Programs to any third party.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless bittilo.io, it’s officers, directors, shareholders and employees from any direct or indirect damages of any kind which you may experience from your cryptocurrency market activities or the use of the Website and any other bittilo.io Programs. You agree that neither Bittilo.io, or its officers, directors, shareholders and employees, shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of Software.
12. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against Bittilo.io, its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers or suppliers for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of bittilo.io. The total liability of bittilo.io, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers and suppliers, if any, for losses or damages shall not exceed the fees paid by you for the particular information or service provided.
13. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive arising from any use of Software are hereby excluded even if Bittilo.io, or its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
V. UNPAID SERVICES
1. Bittilo.io send periodical newsletter to the Users who expressed their consent and intention for this service. Bittilo.io is not obliged to prepare or send newsletter.
1. Via the Website it is possible to use the functionality of „FAQ” where You can find answers for the basic questions.
3) TRIAL VERSION OF SOFTWARE
1. Bittilo.io at it’s sole discretion may offer for some Users trial version of Software. You hereby agree that at all time bittilo.io can change content and scope mentioned above without any negative consequences for bittilo.io.
VI. PAID SERVICE
1. Via the Website bittilo.io provides the following paid services:
1) Platform – products include exchange trading enigne, personal blockfolio, heatmap, chat, news and alert notification which was designed for the most active traders.
VII. USERS CONTENT AND FEEDBACK
1. Publishing, sending or supplying any unlawful content through the Website is strictly prohibited.
2. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that bittilo.io has no responsibility to you or to any third party) for any content that you create, transmit or display while using the Software and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Bittilo.io may suffer) by doing so.
4. If you decide to submit questions, suggestions, ideas, comments, original or creative materials or other information to us (collectively, “Feedback”), you do so on your own accord and not based on any request or solicitation from us. Feedback does not include User Content. We reserve the right to use Feedback for any purpose at no charge and without compensation to you. Do not send us Feedback if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights to your Feedback. The purpose of these terms is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes if Bittilo.io’s products, services, business ideas or business strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to us as Feedback. If you decide to send us Feedback, you acknowledge and understand that the Bittilo.io Parties make no assurances that your Feedback will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
1. You acknowledge and agree that bittilo.io own all legal right, title and interest in and to this Website and its Programs and Services, including all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, inventions, right of publicity, project, computer algorithms, survey results, customer lists, works, marks, ideas, design, Know-How, concept other intellectual property rights, trade names, slogans, logos, custom graphics, button icons, videos, 3 scripts, text, images, software, prototypes, code, files, information, content and other material available on our Website and nothing on this Website may be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our or the applicable licensor’s prior written permission.
3. If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content on this Website in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use.
4. You may only access, use and print the information and material on this Website for noncommercial or personal use provided that you are authorized to access such information or material and keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices
5. Bittilo.io may give you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Software after signing the EULA by You and bittilo.io.
6. You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in content which you submit, post or display on or through the Website. By submitting, posting or displaying the content, you give Bittilo.io a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content which you submit, post or display on or through the Website or Software. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Bittilo.io to display, distribute and promote the Software.
7. You agree that this license includes a right for bittilo.io to make such content available to other companies, organizations and individuals with whom Bittilo.io has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such content in connection with the provision of those services.
2. Software or Website may include links to third party services and may enable access to third-party services and websites (collectively and individually, “External Services”). Bittilo.io may have no control over any websites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than Bittilo.io. You consent that You use the External Services at your sole risk. External Services may be subject to respective third party terms and conditions. You should study third party terms and conditions because they constitute an agreement between You and the third party. Bittilo.io is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any third-party External Services, and shall not be liable for any such third-party External Services.
3. Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content and information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Bittilo.io on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for Bittilo.io granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Bittilo.io may place such advertising on the Services.
X. CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. User is entitled to submit a complaint about the Services by writing to the address 220 C Blythe Rd, London W14 0HH, England or by e-mail to address: [email protected]
2. Bittilo.io is obliged to respond within 14 days of receipt a complaint.
3. The answer will be given to the e-mail indicated by User.
XI. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, the term will be modified such that it is enforceable and this will not affect any other terms contained herein.